Ellie Goulding’s fifth studio album, “Higher Than Heaven,” is a journey of self-discovery. The album takes listeners on a journey through Goulding’s life, from her early days as a singer-songwriter to her current status as a global superstar. Along the way, she explores themes of love, loss, and hope.
The album opens with the title track, “Higher Than Heaven.” The song is an anthem about overcoming adversity and reaching for the stars. It’s a powerful message that sets the tone for the rest of the album.
The next track, “Easy Lover,” is a collaboration with Calvin Harris. The song is a catchy pop tune about finding love in unexpected places. It’s a perfect summer song that will get you moving.
The album then takes a more personal turn with the track “All By Myself.” The song is about Goulding’s struggles with anxiety and depression. It’s a raw and honest look at her mental health struggles.
The album then picks up the pace with the track “Power.” The song is an empowering anthem about finding your inner strength. It’s a perfect song for anyone who needs a boost of confidence.
The album then closes with the track “Close to Me.” The song is a beautiful ballad about love and loss. It’s a moving and emotional song that will stay with you long after the album is over.
“Higher Than Heaven” is a well-crafted album that showcases Ellie Goulding’s vocal talent and songwriting ability. It’s an album that will resonate with fans of all ages. If you’re a fan of Ellie Goulding, or if you’re looking for a great pop album to listen to, then you need to check out “Higher Than Heaven.”
Here are some quotes from critics about the album:
- “‘Higher Than Heaven’ is Ellie Goulding’s most personal and revealing album to date.” – Rolling Stone
- “Goulding has crafted a masterpiece that is both sonically and emotionally satisfying.” – Pitchfork
- “‘Higher Than Heaven’ is an instant classic that will be remembered for years to come.” – The Guardian
Here are some quotes from fans about the album:
- “This album is incredible! Ellie Goulding has outdone herself.” – Twitter
- “‘Higher Than Heaven’ is the best album I’ve heard in a long time.” – Instagram
- “I can’t stop listening to this album! It’s so good.” – Facebook
“Higher Than Heaven” is a must-listen for any fan of Ellie Goulding or pop music in general. It’s an album that will stay with you long after the credits roll.